Adam is the CTO LFT Health
- B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Purdue University
- Working towards M.S. in Computer Engineering at Purdue
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Product Owner
Adam Scroggin was born in Indianapolis, Indiana and has been building software, companies, and digital products for 25 years. He has also taken classes at Stanford, University of Indianapolis, and Indiana State. Adam holds four US patents.
Adam enjoys mentoring and has been active in the Indianapolis philanthropic sector in organizations such as:
- St. Elizabeth | Coleman adoption center
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Indy Premier
- Leukemia and Lymphoma society
- Holy Spirit of Geist
He still calls Indianapolis Indiana his home and has two daughters. In his spare time, Adam enjoys playing piano and organs.
Fun fact: Adam is a fourth generational Hoosier and has over 150 family members in the Indianapolis area.